For best performance, we recommend Pixie & Inissia Nespresso Machines. U Nespresso Machines not recommended!
Coffee pods are notoriously bad for the environment. Australians use more than one billion pods every year which can take several hundred years to break down.
Our Nespresso Compatible Pods are 100% Biodegradable & 100% Compostable (European Standards: EN 13432 vs EN 14995, ISO 22000 : 2005) This means they will breakdown in less than 6 months! Because of this unique technology, we do ask that you follow a few simple instructions to ensure you get the optimal coffee taste from your pods and keep your machine in good working order.
For best results when using our Biodegradable capsule in your Nespresso® machine:
- Please check that the capsule container and drip tray are not full. If so, empty.
- It is recommended to flush your machine prior to inserting.
- Ensure that the previous capsule has been correctly evacuated before inserting a new capsule.
- When loading ensure that the capsule is correctly seated in the slot before closing group. Closing the group on a capsule that is not seated properly will cause it to be crushed.
- Evacuate immediately after use to prevent capsule sticking in the group.
NOTE: On occasions, excessive heat can impact performance. This typically can occur when the machine is used to extract more than 3-4 capsules in quick succession causing the temperature of the group to increase. This can cause the capsule to swell more than normal and not eject properly. If this happens, turn off the machine and allow to cool. Once the machine has cooled, you can continue to use your capsules.
Please dispose of your used Biodegradable pods in your home compost or green waste.